Senator Blackburn is proud to nominate qualified candidates from Tennessee for the nation’s military service academies: the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD; the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO; the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, NY; and the U.S. Military Academy in Westpoint, NY.
Eligible applicants must be:
- Unmarried citizens of the United States with no dependents and;
- At least 17 years old but not past their 23rd birthday on the first of July of the year they wish to be admitted and;
- A resident of Tennessee. You, or your parents, must claim Tennessee as your primary state of residence.
As a student interested in attending one of the Service Academies, there are a few things you must do.
- First, contact the Academy directly to open a pre-candidate file.
- Next, fill out the Personal Information Form and then download the application documents.
- If you take ACT or SAT tests and want those scores sent directly to my office, use the following college codes: ACT Code: 7184 SAT Code: 1696
If you have any questions please contact Dana Magneson at (731) 660-3971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for completed packages is October 1, 2020.