The Office of U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn is currently offering internships for Summer and Fall sessions. Opportunities exist in offices across Tennessee and in Washington, D.C. Duties will vary and can include, but are not limited to: office work and general reception, constituent relations, press relations and special events. Communications internships are also offered, please use "press internship" in the subject line. Internships are filled on a first come, first served basis pending application submission and interview(s). Interns will be asked to provide the following information:
- Fill out the internship application form.
- Include a resume with three references with phone numbers.
- Include a letter of recommendation from a professor or professional reference (non-relative).
- Include a sample of applicant’s writing (college coursework is acceptable).
- Please direct all application submissions to email@example.com or mail it to the address below: